This is a savings account for minors operated by the parent/guardian. It attracts no bank charges.
- No ledger fee is charged
- No transaction fee is charged
- Registration fee is as low as Kshs. 100
- Savings are as low as Kshs. 50 per month
- Can conveniently put a check-off system from your salary
- No minimum opening balance
- No minimum operating balance
- Minimum interest bearing balance of Kshs 10,000. Interest varies depending on the market rates.
- Money may be withdrawn at maturity
- If amount saved is over KShs. 10,000, there will be yearly educational tours, Christmas gifts among others
- An opportunity for a parent or guardian to save for a child
- Money saved up to maturity can be withdrawn to meet expenses for a child, like school fees
- Educational tours provide an opportunity for children to go and learn
- One can access school fees loan.