Crop Advance Loan
It's a short term loan granted to members for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must be a shareholder
- The loan will be approved by the management based on the members ability to repay
- Amount approved will be determined by the member's past six months average produce, market rate per kilogram of produce.
- The loan granted should not exceed three times the non withdrawable deposits owned
- The loan is repayable within 12 months
- The applicant shall be required to provide three guarantors who must be shareholders
- The guarantors share and those of the applicant must cover the loan granted
- No guarantor shall be allowed to guarantee more than three loans
- Where the immediate monthly payment channelled through the account is not sufficient to clear the instalments or outstanding loan balances other sources of income due to the loanee or the guarantors shall meet the deficit (guarantors are liable for defaults in loan repayments)